Most important, we understand that everyone's financing needs are unique.
We are committed to providing you with specific schemes and personalized services that best meet your individual needs. As a customer, you will be able to take advantage of a number of schemes and incentives only offered by Ayala Land, Inc. Here are some basic information and guides that can help you decide which payment option is best for you.
With a range of properties and payment options available, almost everybody can own an Ayala property.
Payment schemes vary on a per-project basis. Typical payment schemes include cash, In-house/deferred (with interest maximum of 10 years), Deferred without interest (2 years), Bank Financing and Pag-Ibig.
Spot Cash within thirty (30) days
• 9% discount for Towers
• 7% discount on Land and Houses
Downpayment (DP) Requirements
• 10-20% Spot full Downpayment
• 5% Discount on Downpayment for Towers
• 20% Discount on Downpayment for Land and Houses
• 10% payable in six (6) months
• 20% payable in eight (8) months for Towers; twelve (12) months for Land and Houses
Deferred Cash Term
• 20% Spot Downpayment
• Balance Payment payable in (18) months (No name check)
• Balance Payable in twenty-three (23) months (With name check)
• For Land and Houses: 100% Balance Payable net of Reservation Fee can be paid in twenty-four (24) months with name check.
• 20% Downpayment
• Balance can be paid in ten (10) years at 18% fixed interest rate.
Special Bank Financing
• 10-20% Downpayment
• 80% balance loanable from the Bank at prevailing interest rate
• Accredited Banks
1. BPI Family Bank
3. Banco De Oro
5. Philippine Savings Bank (PS Bank)
Isn’t it wonderful to own a house you can call your home sweet home?
Many urban dwellers continue to aspire to have their own abode and stop paying rent as it is often perceived wasteful.
Now, owning a home is fast and easy with Amaia!
Every Amaia home is an investment giving you a value for your hard-earned money at a price you can afford. And best of all, be one of the many proud owners of an Ayala Land property.
Pag-IBIG and various flexible financing options to choose from make it even more easier for you to avail of our easy-to-own housing projects.
To make it easier for you to avail of an Amaia home, we have a range of flexible financing options to choose from - Start making
- Total Selling price payable within 30 days; with 7% discount
- Total Selling Price over 24 months, no interest
- 10%-20% Downpayment
- Balance can be paid in ten (10) years at 16% fixed interest rate
Bank Financing and Pag ibig Financing
- At least 5% down payment over 6 months - 95%* balance thru Bank or Pag ibig Financing
*prevailing Bank, Pag ibig, and In-House interest rates apply.