One Park Drive
Masterplan and Concept
Avida Land carries on the same heritage in Bonifacio Global City’s newest prime corporate headquarters, One Park Drive. Through Avida Land, One Park Drive will be the first Ayala Land office condominium to be made available for investment by end-user enterprises since the 1990’s, specifically since Tower One and Exchange Plaza in Ayala Triangle and Ayala Life FGU along Ayala Avenue. This will indeed be a rare investment opportunity in one of the most prominent addresses ever offered in Metro Manila.
One Park Drive will be a two-tower landmark corporate headquarters with an impressive facade of double-glazed glass curtain wall system and aluminum cladding.
A retail plaza on the ground and mezzanine floors complemented by an adjacent pedestrian walk will ensure a constant buzz of economic and leisurely activities 7 days of the week.
Location and Accessibility
One Park Drive is set to rise at the corner of 9th Avenue and 11th Drive in Bonifacio Global City. It is very near places of interests such as the Bonifacio High Street and Market!Market!, and the lush open space right across provides a breather from work, giving you a well-balanced work-play lifestyle.
Unit and Floor Plans
UNIT DETAILS AND TURNOVER CODITION
One Park Drive’s office units are customizable, allowing office unit owners to tailor-fit their office’s lay-out and set the mood and feel through their own design.
- Conference/Function room, open deck and cafeteria at the 7th floor
- Open deck and lounge at the rooftop
- Spacious corridor width at approximately 1.8 meters
- 100% back-up power
- Façade with 60% glass ratio
PERMITTED AND RESTRICTED USES
Satellite offices for back room operations or client interface
- Construction related business for administrative works
- Manufacturing business but only for administrative works and no production of goods
Any business but use of space shall be desk jobs
- Retail business but administrative work and no distribution of merchandise
- Food business but no storage of goods and administrative work only (ex. Accounting works).
Any type of firm as long as use shall be maintained to administrative, back of room operations or client interface
- Law Firms
- Accountancy Firms
- HR Firms
- Advertising Firms
- Engineering Firms
- Interior Design Firms
- Architectural Firms
Restricted uses as determined by the Declarant of the Condominium Corporation:
Uses that materially increase the occupants
- Employment and recruitment agencies
- Testing center
- Paying office
Uses that will compromise the security of the building
- Embassy / Consular office
Uses that interfere with the use, enjoyment, or occupancy of other units or common areas
- Machine shop
- Industrial/ Manufacturing facilities
- Retail outlets of goods/merchandise
Uses that are improper, offensive, or annoying to other owners
- Uses that are illegal or immoral activities
- Uses that require the owner to reside overnight on a more or less permanent basis